We’re helping industries sustainably connect the products that make our lives better. This means we must have a strong focus on the environmental sustainability of our operations. This includes our ambitions to reduce our absolute GHG emissions by more than 40 percent by 2030 (Scope 1 and 2 emissions), decrease hazardous waste disposed by 15 percent by 2025 and water usage in targeted sites within extremely high and high water stressed areas by 15 percent by 2025.
TE Connectivity’s Ambition is to partner with our direct, indirect and logistics suppliers to strengthen the sustainability of our supply chain.
For any questions regarding the TE Supplier Sustainability program, please contact: TESupplierSustainability@te.com
- TE Supplier Sustainability Survey Instructions
- FAQ's Renewable Energy Certificates Supplier Handout Feb 2023 (English)
- FAQ's Renewable Energy Certificates Supplier Handout Feb 2023 (Chinese)
- Envizi_Survey_Training (Chinese)
- TE Connectivity Supplier Requirements, Product Carbon Footprint (PCF) Calculation Specification of Materials